Tupelo is an extremely well-proportioned detached bungalow, located on a generous plot in a sought after but rarely available area, set towards the outskirts of the popular Abbey town of Kelso. The property is within comfortable walking distance of the town centre and has good local amenities nearby. Presented in good order throughout and benefiting from an abundance of attractive features including a spacious and flexible layout, large private garden which could offer the potential to extend the property, garage and drive. Properties in this area rarely come onto the open market and as such, early viewing is considered essential to avoid disappointment.
- Extremely well-proportioned detached bungalow
- Located on a generous plot
- Sought after but rarely available area
- Presented in good order throughout
- large garden offering potential to extend
- Viewing highly recommended to appreciate