Tweedbrig is an extremely well-proportioned detached property, located in a sought after but rarely available area, with stunning open views over Kelso and beyond. The property is within comfortable walking distance of the town centre and has good local amenities nearby. Presented in very good order throughout and benefiting from an abundance of attractive features including a spacious and flexible layout, modern kitchen, bathroom and shower room, easily maintained private garden, drive and garage. Properties in this area rarely come onto the open market and as such, early viewing is considered essential to avoid disappointment. Entrance Hall, Lounge with Dining Area, Kitchen, Utility Room, Shower Room, Four Double Bedrooms, Bathroom, Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Underfloor Heating, Garden, Integral Garage, Drive, Detached Garden Room.
- An extremely well-proportioned detached property
- Located in a sought after area
- Presented in very good order throughout
- Houses in this area rarely come onto the market
- Stunning views over Kelso and beyond
- Early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment