Set in around 11 acres, Riverside is the ideal property for the equestrian enthusiast. The detached south facing property, once four cottages, is situated in the heart of the Scottish Borders in a stunning rural location, close to the main A68 trunk road and around one mile south east of Lauder. Presented in very good order, the property benefits from an abundance of attractive and additional features and offers a flexible and versatile layout throughout. The 11 acres include a large garden, detached double garage and large drive. There are also two stable blocks, hay shed, arena and around seven acres of grazing. Properties of this type very rarely come on to the open market and early viewing is strongly advised.
- Ideal property for the equestrian enthusiast
- Set in around 11 acres, south facing
- Once 4 cottages, situated in stunning rural area
- Large garden, drive, detached double garage
- 2 stable blocks, arena, hay shed, 7 acres grazing
- Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment