A rare opportunity to acquire a traditional cottage with Two bedroom self-contained annex and outbuilding, situated in an idyllic and picturesque rural setting close to the River Tweed. Enjoying spectacular views of the surrounding hills and countryside and offering numerous possibilities to develop and increase the versatile living accommodation which currently lends itself well for holiday let /work from home / multifamily set-up.
The Old Exchange Main House
* Living / dining room with open fire, triple aspect and patio doors to
side deck and garden
* Dining kitchen with double aspect
* 2 bedrooms
* Shower room
SPLIT LEVEL FLOOR
* Family bathroom
* Large double bedroom with double aspect
* Further bedroom / office
* Partially floored attic offering scope to create further room(s)
(subject to consents)
A pretty courtyard enclosed on three sides gives access to a stone
built semi-detached outbuilding offering potential as a home office,
garage or workshop.
* Open plan living room kitchen with patio doors to rear deck and
* Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
* Further double bedroom with Jack and Jill bathroom with walk-in shower
* Enclosed wraparound garden grounds with views of the rolling hills in all directions.
* Gravelled driveway providing ample off street parking
* Double glazing *LPG gas central heating. * Underfloor heating in Annex.
Negotiator: Caitlin Davie
We are open at the following times:
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 12.00 noon
We offer a FREE pre-sale valuation!Get a free valuation