Plots and Land Services

Click here to arrange a free initial meeting regarding Plots and Land Services advice.

If you want to build your own home, we have a good selection of plots and land for sale at Cullen Kilshaw across the Scottish Borders.

You will need to receive planning permission before you build your home. If the plot of land already has planning permission attached to it you may be required to follow the plans already approved, or to apply again.

Take a look at our selection or come in and speak to us about your budget, what size of house you are planning to build and advice about a site appraisal to ensure it is suitable for building on.

To speak to a member of our property team, please call your local Cullen Kilshaw office or complete our enquiry form and we will contact you.

Experts in
Plots and Land Services

  • David Kilshaw


    Tel: 01896 800 800

    Send email

  • Roderick McGeoch

    Senior Consultant Solicitor

    Waverley Chambers, Galashiels

    Tel: 01896 800 800

    Send email

  • Bruce Riddell

    Law Society Accredited Paralegal

    43 The Square, Kelso

    Tel: 01573 400 399

    Send email

Free initial meeting regarding Plots and Land Services

A member of our team can be seen in any of our offices. To make an appointment, please complete the simple form below and click 'Submit'. One of our team will be in touch to compare diaries and to arrange a suitable date for a meeting.

    Related services

    While most people know us for our property sales, you may be surprised to know that more than half of our staff are kept busy providing a full range of legal services across our nine offices.