Thinking of selling your property?
We are here to help.
At Cullen Kilshaw we pride ourselves on offering the most comprehensive estate agency offering in the Scottish Borders with offices in 7 town centres and experienced legal and property teams who provide a full range of services across our nine offices. This wealth of local knowledge and expertise is invaluable in serving our clients, last year we sold over 350 properties.
Selling a house will require the services of an estate agent and a solicitor, but why deal with two separate companies when you can have just one? We provide both services under one roof. As a full service legal firm with six solicitors, twelve paralegals and a number of administrative staff members we can also complete the legal work for the sale of your property and your onward purchase keeping the entire sale and purchase ‘under one roof’.
We can also act for you in remortgages, transfers of title, buy-to-let acquisitions, and property letting including tenant find, lease preparation and management.
Our teams provide a friendly and professional service working to the highest possible standards and culture of excellence as set out by The Law Society of Scotland. We are on your high street, easy to contact and will be with you every step of the way.
Selling? Step 1. Request a FREE valuation.
If you are considering a move, getting your price right from day one is important. We value hundreds of properties a year for clients. Submit a request for a free valuation. It costs you nothing and could save you thousands.
Estate Agency & Marketing
Our services are designed to get you results. When it comes to selling your property, we offer an excellent estate agency and marketing service to ensure first class presentation of your property, wide reaching and targeted advertising coverage, and skilful negotiation to achieve your best price, quickly.
When you sell with Cullen Kilshaw you will receive personal service from pre-sale valuation to settlement from your dedicated local team responsible for all aspects of your sale. We will:-
- Provide a carefully considered valuation and property appraisal
- Recommend a property pricing strategy and marketing plan based on our experience and knowledge of the local property market and sales
- Instruct your Home Report by an independent specialist surveyor
- Prepare your property sales package; sales particulars, floor plan, for sale board/s and advertising
- Instruct professional photography and video production
- Create professionally designed sales particulars with quality photographs and descriptions
- Present your property at its best via our selected advertising channels
- Carry out the necessary legal searches and setup
- Arrange viewings and if required carry these out on your behalf
- Handle all property enquiries and invite viewing feedback
- Skilfully negotiate offers to deliver the best price for your property and outcome for you
- Carry out conveyancing (legal) services and liaise with legal teams to ensure the entire process is as smooth as possible
- Arrange the handover of the keys to the property on the agreed completion date
Your property will be advertised locally using for sale boards, in our town centre offices and in the printed local BSPC Property Guide. National coverage includes today’s most popular property portals; Rightmove and OnTheMarket.com and bspc.co.uk, espc.com, sspc.co.uk and on our company website. We will extend the coverage of your property using relevant social media pages, local radio and email marketing to our extensive database of active buyers.
Selling Fees, No Upfront Costs & Fixed Fees
At the outset we will provide you with a clear and upfront fee quote in writing. In addition to our standard fee package, we offer two options; a Guaranteed Fixed Fee package for all your selling and buying costs and a No Upfront Costs package. A discount is available when our estate agency and conveyancing services are used together. Please ask our estate agency teams for details.
If you are considering a move, contact your local Cullen Kilshaw office, details of our offices can be found here. Pop in to an office, send an enquiry or pick up the phone and speak to us, we’re here to help.