A semi-detached whinstone cottage situated on a traditional street in the old town of Peebles. The interior has been tastefully finished in keeping with the style and character of the property whilst incorporating the benefits of modern day luxuries. The cottage offers versatile accommodation, a fully enclosed garden, located within easy reach of high ranking schools, the town centre and a full range of amenities.
* Entrance vestibule
* Livingroom with solid fuel stove
* Diningroom with solid fuel stove
* Fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher, oven, hob and extractor hood.
* Three double bedrooms
* Family bathroom with over bath shower
* Gas central heating
* Garden to the front, side and rear, fully enclosed with a lawn, paved patio and border hedges.
Please contact Cullen Kilshaw, Peebles branch on 01721 723999 to arrange an appointment to view.
Negotiator: Caitlin Davie
We are open at the following times:
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 12.00 noon
We offer a FREE pre-sale valuation!Get a free valuation