An impressive detached villa finished to the highest of specifications occupying a sizable plot commanding exceptional views of the surrounding countryside. Offering the benefits of rural living and luxuries of modern day life this family home certainly has it all. The design of the bright and versatile accommodation is such that the contemporary, neutral interior is flooded with natural light, overlooking superb landscaped gardens.
Entrance hallway with double height ceiling, floor to ceiling windows
* Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
All rooms on this floor have glazed doors opening out onto the rear patio decking, designed to provide an excellent indoor / outdoor entertaining space
* Living room with ornate stone fireplace and solid fuel stove.
* Dining room
* Kitchen with Whirlpool integrated appliances, American style fridge freezer and Rangemaster cooker
LOWER FIRST FLOOR
Offering superb elevated views towards the Pentland Hills at the rear
* Sitting room with Juliet balcony
* Two double bedrooms
UPPER FIRST FLOOR
Galleried landing with bespoke wrought iron balustrade
* Master bedroom with Juliet balcony walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
* Further double bedroom
* Double glazing
* Fitted wardrobes
* Wraparound landscaped garden grounds incorporating a raised patio decking, large lawn, well-stocked borders, raised beds, vegetable garden and various seating areas.
* Three timber sheds * Double garage * Monoblock driveway
* Accommodation totaling 2960 sq feet or thereby (excluding garage)
Please contact Cullen Kilshaw, Peebles branch on 01721 723999 to arrange an appointment to view.
Negotiator: Caitlin Davie
We are open at the following times:
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 12.00 noon
We offer a FREE pre-sale valuation!Get a free valuation