A centrally located Victorian maisonette benefiting from being end of terrace with own main door entrance, high ceilings, lots of natural light and a fully enclosed communal garden. Offering generously proportioned, versatile accommodation, with scope to upgrade and modernise. A fine selection of pubs, restaurants, cafes and shops are located nearby and all other local amenities within easy reach.
A fully enclosed area of private garden gives access to the main front door located at the side of the building.
* Entrance porch, hallway and staircase to the attic floor landing.
* Livingroom with open fire
* Diningroom / bedroom 4 with fireplace
* Double bedroom
* Staircase to top floor landing
* Two double bedrooms
* Bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
* Gas central heating
* Double glazing
* Communal gardens, including a gravelled area to the side housing a timber shed, and a large fully enclosed area, mainly laid to lawn at the rear housing a further timber shed.
To arrange an appointment to view, please contact Cullen Kilshaw, Peebles branch on 01721 723999
Negotiator: Caitlin Davie
We are open at the following times:
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 12.00 noon
We offer a FREE pre-sale valuation!Get a free valuation