Traditional whinstone terraced cottage enjoying a central location within the town. The property has been run as a successful holiday let for several years and is presented in excellent decorative order throughout. Of particular note is the sitting room / bedroom on the top floor, with access to the balcony offering an excellent al fresco dining area and far reaching views over Peebles. Early viewing is highly recommended.
* Accessed via an external door and internal floor hatch. Offering excellent storage for bikes.
* Living room with exposed whinstone fireplace
* Dining kitchen and hatch to basement.
* Master bedroom with recently installed en-suite bathroom and over bath shower
* Further bedroom with exposed whinstone feature fireplace
* Sitting room / bedroom with patio doors out to balcony
* Balcony providing a good sized seating area.
* Gas central heating
* Double glazing
Please contact Cullen Kilshaw, Peebles branch on 01721 723999 to arrange an appointment to view.
Negotiator: Caitlin Davie
We are open at the following times:
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 12.00 noon
We offer a FREE pre-sale valuation!Get a free valuation